Sunday, July 15, 2007

14,859 steps, 7.02 miles, 1,293.1 calories

After getting up around 11:30, getting ready for my walk, then blogging for 2.5 hours, I set out for work. I made it there in about 50 minutes, and by there, I mean my desk. The walk back took slightly longer because I crossed the street prematurely and found NO SIDEWALK on that side, so I walked to the next street and took that one back to Camino Ramon, then Bollinger. The walk really lifted my spirits, and I hypthesized a stop-motion-animation/animated gif of my walk to work, complete with amusing commentary added into the pictures. I can't wait until I can make this walk a part of my normal daily routine. But the next big step is taking a bag with my purse, work clothes, deoderant, and water in it along with me, then changing at work. Since the walk to work takes 50 minutes, and I'm due at work at 7, I'll probably need to leave at quarter to 6.

No comments: