Sunday, July 22, 2007

Busted!

Today I got up early and showered, then stayed up for a couple of hours before taking a nap. I got up again and did a whole lot of nothing. Around mid-day, my old webmail was being very slow as I was trying to send one very controversial email. It was maddening, but eventually, I got through. I had a good conversation with B about the whole thing and washed my hands of the whole thing. Later, I spoke with my mom, who directed me to this site. I clicked "I Agree" and searched for my dad, then my uncle, then myself. I asked mom if she had searched for "anyone else", and she mentioned searching for some guy that never sent a W2 to my sister. Then I asked her if she saw that speeding ticket I got back in 2003, on 5th Ave, in Rudolph... I learned the hard way that those whiners really meant business about that 45mph business. I told Jolene about the ticket, but never told my parents, until now. Looking back, it was actually not that expensive. The minimum fine out here for running a red light is in the 2 or 300s.

No comments: