Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Vacation Day 5

So I slept in until about 10am, on account of the OTC sleeping medication I took. I talked with N and A - both in Boston - on gmail chat while I had coffee and got ready to go out. I had some food and then left at about noon or so. I went and picked up my perscription then went home to put it away. I took out my garbage and headed to ikea. I drove there from memory and then walked around the second floor a bit. I stopped to have some food before heading downstairs to find the boxes I needed. I had to ask a guy, and he told me they were in the warehouse, so I wandered around, then finally found the warehouse and what I needed. I got ten boxes and headed to my car. My third trip to ikea was a complete success!

The drive home was also good. I stopped at Target and got some summer clothes, then went home and saw that it was cloudy and raining! Well, lightly sprinking. I was also greeted by a huge dragonfly outside my door. So, I changed into my new lounging pants and started making my boxes. After just three boxes, I managed to put away a lot of my papers. I still need to organize them, and for that, I will need folders. But for now, I just want to get them put away in order to make my apartment a little more presentable.
Spectacular

No comments: