Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another day, another attack

Today, we went back to work. I did work on the retention workbook and then some stuff on the IM Academy. At the meeting, I was identified as the youngest member of the team and chastized for not bringing a laptop, which I laughed off, but I did concede to take notes. Later, at work, I was in a lot of pain, and at one moment, I felt some acute nausea, but it passed. I went home with the attack and went online to tell Brian that I wouldn't be walking that night either. I started talking with my mother. Then I told Brian and my mom that I needed to make some food and take some vicodin. I continued talking with my mom, then Jolene came online, and all of the sudden, I realized that I wasn't in pain any more. There was some residual pain, but nothing like an attack. I guess the stone passed. I went to bed.

No comments: