Thursday, November 1, 2007

More like myself

So, last week, I managed to resume taking the dosage of effexor I was taking before I began taking wellbutrin in 2005. Despite getting up at 7:30 and thus not being able to leave work early enough to both work out and go to happy hour, I feel like I can diet, and lose weight, and feel like myself again, after two years.

So I got up today and sent an email to the PM for one part of my project - I would get in around 8:30, and needed to do about 20 minutes of work on the form for DF. I got ready and went in to work. I had meetings, then did lunch in Danville, then had more meetings, then did work until 6. My meeting with Barbados before lunch was bery difficult, due partially to the accent, partially due to how I couldn't hear one guy talking AT ALL. After work, I worked out, then I came home and did my internet stuff.

No comments: