Sunday, April 20, 2008

#$%@!

I sliced my finger today on a ragged manila folder - OUCH

I got up around mid afternoon and wondered just how I could make myself suddenly not feel like shit, mentally - like what kind of drug is there to make me feel like being productive and alert? I went in to work and packed up my office, where I got a horrible paper cut - I mean GOUGE. The second biggest paper cut of my life, and this time NOT caused by an adrenaline/anger filled rage (I pushed a stack of copy paper off a counter and got a big paper cut, but my emotion and the smoothness of the paper probably made it hurt less). I threw out a bunch of paper and got my office down to five moving boxes, one of which went in the trunk of my car because it was my personal belongings [decorations].

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if I can comment, but hell yeah on the drug that will make you feel like being productive and alert! Caffeine is the closest that I've found, and it doesn't take care of the productive side.