Saturday, May 10, 2008

Was that this morning?

I began my day freezing cold - well, technically, today began with me sitting in the stairwell of Y's house, talking with A, K, her bf J, R, and a few other people, while another K lay passed out on the stairs. But anyway, the morning, I was freezing cold, on a tiny couch in the living room of Y's house. I went to the bathroom on the first floor, through the kitchen with the sticky floor and the beer pong table. There was a heater in there, so I sat there with the heater on until my teeth stopped chattering.

After a while, and checking the directions to the bart station on my blackberry, I set out. Then I took 80 photographs of flowers along the way, here are a few:


After getting home, I did some things online, including learning about parkour, which is pretty bitchen. More bitchen still, I know a guy that does it.

Then I slept from 10 to about 5, showered, and went to DVC for a play about modern America, mostly. I stopped by whole foods to get some dolmas and juice for dinner, then I met up with B and K (neither of the K's mentioned before). I got home from that a little while ago, after stopping by Lucky's for some other food.

No comments: