Friday, August 15, 2008

rows plus cobra; bad news

Got up around quarter to 11, managed to get to the gym at 11:30, where I made a fatal (ok, maybe not fatal) mistake. I did weight training before my massage because I wanted to know what it would be like. My upper back hurt before my massage, but laying face down on the table felt really good, I mean really good.
+=

Ok, maybe not, more like just . but it hurts. I went to my new therapist at 1 and had a really good session - it was a full hour too, and set up a session for next week. Not 100% sure that I like this therapist yet, but I'll try her for a while. Then I went back to work and did some work on the legal application plan, my weekly update, and sent an email for another project. I went to Whole Foods after work and bought a Reisling. I didn't drink it tonight. I talked online with a guy in San Jose, ate bread, pasta, and salmon, then a bunch of cherries. I am tired.

No comments: