Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm living, I swear

I wish I would have gotten the last few weekends posted, but sadly, I had too much fun enjoying them. My two four day weekends were surprisingly boring, but my last two two day weekends have been a lot of fun. I'm coming up on a quasi three day weekend - just going to get done with my Friday by 3pm - this weekend. Today, I had a class on time management and then got a chest x-ray. I went back to work and did a lot of thinking and writing and a little emailing. I went to Target and picked up a few necessities, like socks and nylons and shirts, along with two real necessities. I came home, made some lemon pepper pasta with a full can of tuna (my can opener wasn't working, so I kind of had to "rip" the top off) and some capers. Trying to get to bed before 10.

No comments: