Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I awoke quite early today, as a function of going to bed very early last night. I did my leg lifts and push ups for the first time in 6 days and then went on the internet. I re-read my blog from June and then from February, then I noticed that my hug count had suddenly gone from 1977 to 1980.

I was able to finally wear my pink skirt, but due to an early morning nap, I managed to wrinkle it a lot. I got in to work at about 8am, and the boxes finally arrived, so I told my contractors to get to work. I think I also had Jesus join my team today. He is easily my favorite warehouse guy, though I do miss Luis, he was pretty cool.

I worked until 2:30, then I went to the gym and weight trained. Then I went home, showered and went to DBT. It was really, really boring. I mean really really boring. It was just a rehash of mindfullness. And I was the only person that had been at the last class.

After DBT, I went to the mall to get things to match my shoes, and even tried to get shoes, but didn't find any I liked. Then I drove to Danville to visit Brian at work. I shared some gossip with him. I think I also went to Trader Joe's. In fact, I know I did.

When I was home, and Brian came online, he told me that the woman that came in right before me was an anchorwoman on a local news show who comes in every night before work and never tips. That night, I had a dream about her and being at a news station. Though it may have been a dream on Wednesday morning.

No comments: