Wednesday, June 27, 2007

That's right, I have a meeting today

I had planned to work on my maps a lot today, but then I realized that I had a meeting in the afternoon. I was pretty casual today, with no tights. I stopped at Dennica's for breakfast this morning and got some cookies for my contractors. I found that Andrew had managed to get Rosindo (I think that is his name - they call him Chito) and Guillermo to join my team too. I ate my delicious breakfast burrito and then discovered that my work team was going to Casa Orozco in Dublin for lunch, and I could actually join them. So I worked until 11 or so, and went to lunch with my boss and colleagues. I just had cheese enchiladas, but during my meeting, my stomach was making LOUD NOISES. It was intense. Dennis also brought pies for the meeting (but I didn't have any, on account of the MASSIVE lunch), and one for the contractors too. In the morning, I told them I was trying to fatten them up :]

After the meeting, I got back to work on the maps, and I was at work until 7:30. Then, I drove to Lafayette to scout out the route to the pizza place. I think I got on the highway the right way, but somehow, I managed to get on 680 North and didn't realize it until I discovered that I was in Concord. I managed to exit and get on 680 South, but I realized that I should have gotten directions for how to leave the pizza place too. I came home and got ready for bed and went to bed.

No comments: