Monday, February 25, 2008

Blah weekend bled over into Monday

Monday translates as Shitty Day. Especially when you go to bed without melatonin at 8:30pm on Sunday, then wake up for 2 hours at 12:30am, causing you to oversleep until 8:30 and forget that you planned to call Houston at 8am. Then you don't get into work until after 9. But since then, things have been ok. I've done a lot of planning and emailing this morning, and now what I need to do is more planning and some additional emailing. This is often what I do at work. I plan things, then I write emails to people. Sometimes, I make phone calls. I also analyze documents sometimes.

This morning, I forgot my wallet, so I walked to the Credit Union and got $20 so I could buy some real food for lunch and early dinner. I had a mini cadbury egg and two small peanut buter cups so far. Around 11, I had a tuna salad sandwich on wheat bread with lettuce (mustard, no cheese). I also bought a salad for later, with spinach, about a half cup of garbanzo beans (chick peas), a bunch of tomato slices, and citrus vinegarette for later. I plan to be at work until late and then see if I can go to the YAG meeting in Livermore tonight. I have to be up early tomorrow, both to get to our department meeting and to implement my new morning habit.

No comments: