Monday, February 4, 2008

Really missing my digital camera

I got out of my apt at about ten after 6, and got to the proper building after some confusion and frustration at about 7. We're located right on the bay. Its break time and I'm being totally anti-social. There are too many guys here and I'm apprehensive about even introducing myself. Its so f*ing retarded.

Some cashews
Fruit
One ounce of half&half with coffee
Lettuce Salad with maybe 2 tablespoons of italian dressing?
A white chocolate chip cookie (it was kind of big, maybe 3" in diameter)
A nature valley granola bar
three dolmas
almost a pound of whole foods mac&cheese
.58lb of pineapple chunks

Later in the day, things got a lot better. I learned I had to go back to the office, but at least I socialized with the other students. I drove back on 580 to 680, then finished up what I had to do at the Park, and went to Whole Foods. There, I got some natural shampoo (on the advice from this article), some fruits, and the dolmas and mac&cheese. I came home and put some laundry in the machines, forgetting SOAP, but deciding not to worry about it.

I had my food and am now updating my blog. I will put my clothes in the dryer, go walk on the treadmill, take my clothes out of the dryer, take a melatonin, and go to bed.

No comments: