Monday, May 26, 2008

Insanity

Well, today, it was cloudy out, and I got up at 9, then showered and got ready to go to the airport. I parked in the economy lot, saving the VBCA some money, I guess. I checked in, and because I forgot to empty that dangerous water from my water bottle, and idiotic TSA regulations, I had to go through security twice. The liquid regulation is the dumbest one in existence. One can make explosives with liquids that can fit in the containers they allow anyway, so all it does is hassle.

But I digress, they overbooked my flight, so I stood anxious at the gate until the last possible moment, when they got me on the flight I already booked. I'll check in a LOT earlier next time, for sure. That was not very fun. We got to Houston and I went with T to the hotel and checked in. I got room service and read about the stuff I need to present tomorrow. I think I'm ready, I just hope I wake up on time and have time to look good, since we'll be filmed.

No comments: