Thursday, May 29, 2008

Checked In!

I checked in to my flight just before 7:30 this morning, and I have a confirmed seat. Thank goodness that I didn't have to actually be bumped off of a flight to learn my lesson. Thirty minutes of anxiety at OAK Gate 12 is enough for me.

Today was my final morning at the Crowne Plaza, and tomorrow, I will wash my hair. Not that I haven't been putting something called shampoo and conditioner on my hair for the last three mornings, its just that it was commercial shampoo, with the laurel sulfates, so I don't feel like my hair has been getting terribly clean. It is definitely dirtier in the evening, and I'm not playing with it any more or less than I normally do. Without the need to meet T in the lobby at 6:45, I gave myself a little more liberty. I got down to the front desk, checked out, then had them store my luggage. I learned early this morning that my flight to Oakland wasn't at 6 something, but instead, 8:55, which gives me more time tonight but will make me mighty tired tomorrow morning. No matter, I just have to find out how T coded her time spent traveling on Monday and since Tuesday was my day off, spent presenting and observing, well, getting in at 9 isn't the end of the world.

My plan for the rest of the day is to continue SP training, call for a ride to the airport, finish training, pack things up and label them, then maybe catch some dinner and fly home. I didn't get my apartment as clean as I would have liked it to be (kitchen, for instance, not clean), but at least my laundry is done and the place looks sorta tidy. Apparently, Cancers are never very tidy anyway, lets hope I can get over that someday.

No comments: