Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Something's got to happen soon


I tried to get a good picture with my camera phone. The haze made the sun very very red.
I slept in today and decided I didn't need a shower, but I went to work looking fierce anyway, for the fourth work day in a row. Work was kind of a whirlwind today. I got a lot done later in the day and tallied all of my projects. After work, I decided to go to the mall to get some accessories. I stopped at one store and liked almost everything I tried on. I didn't have my coupons though, so I put things on hold. I then went to another store and tried on some tops. I got two and then went to find accessories. I didn't find any I liked, certainly not enough to stand in that horrible line, so I left and went to the restroom. I thought about stopping at See's Candy for a sample, but realized that I hadn't been working out and shouldn't get any candy. I went home and saw a magnificent sunset. I got home, blogged, ate, edited some photos and finally finished my Berkeley Flowers pictures.

No comments: