Thursday, July 10, 2008

Moving on

I went in to work today feeling pretty bad. I got in at about 20 before 8 and got ready for the new employee to shadow me. I talked to the new girl on the floor in a fellow department and then told the new employee what I do. He didn't have to stay with me for my boring stuff, but I wonder if my boss would think otherwise. I went to lunch, then worked some more, and at 4, I went to the gym to work out for the

first time in two weeks!

It was 35+ minutes on the elliptical. I went to the mall and picked up my tops, then I went home, changed, freshened up, and went off to Berkeley for the happy hour. I laughed and drank, then I got a headache and went home. I had some gelato and took the BART back to WC. I came home and did my prescribed task for the evening.
I'm not sure it's worth it anymore. I'm tired of waiting for the right moment to finally say something. Months and months go by and I do nothing but think about what I could do, only to not have the time, or find out I waited too long to ask. And I can't seem to find anyone else to focus on, so I'm getting some dating "coaching" from friends. Anything to get my mind away, to move on. I'm sick of waiting for this guy to put 2 and 2 together. Alternatively, I may be putting together the 2's that he's been throwing out [that he doesn't like me]. Unfortunately, they never do quite add up to four. I don't think I've ever met anyone quite like him, I just hope I can meet someone just as captivating.

No one I ever knew or have spoken to
Resembles you
This is good or bad, all depending on
My general mood
Why do you think I let you get away
With all the things you say to me?
Could it be I like you
It's so shameful of me, I like you

No comments: